Monday, April 28, 2008

One year of random crap

It's been a little over a year ago since I started Random Crap, and I guess you can say that I'm not really cut out to be a blogger. Sure, I'm an awesome writer and I have the charisma of a God, but picking one consistant course and endlessly milking it is not really my thing. Don't get me wrong, hats off to all of the people who manage to keep an interesting blog going without slacking. Sadly, I don't wear a hat, so ofcourse... you're going to have to do without praise from me.
Anyway, since I did tend to enjoy doing this, (and most importantly there was some interest for it) I'm going to give it a go again. I'll be posting completely, random stuff to test my humor and writing skills again, because I'll have to write a lot of stuff for a pretty big site project soon... and the success of it pretty much depends on yours truly's writing skills :P

I'm not exactly pleased about this post yet, though ofcourse it's just an announcement. But there's absolutely no reason why announcements shouldn't be awesome, so I will give you my awesome totally neutral opinion on a list of random stuff.


Women: They only want one thing... BABIES!
Babies: Excellent food source in times of crisis.
Innocence: It made you like the olson twins for a while.
Garbage: Awesome band... the singer likes being peed on though... so it's sort of a double feeling when I hear her sing "I'm only happy when it rains".
Survivor without cameras: Lets not even go there.
Feminists: All women should be treated like queens... so we can drastically increase the odds of them showing us their boobs.
Titanic: I hate you celine dione, I mean... it's not like Canada was so interesting before you.
Love: An invincible urge to make someone happy.
Power: I took a personality test... and one of my preferred careers is "dictator".


That's it for now... I'll write something else soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record: I am a woman and have no desire for any more babies.

I am glad to see you back at this again though! I missed ya!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Well well well, more crap!

You are going to need some allies around here my friend. Celine Dion and I spent a night on the town together last winter. Sound unlikely? Proof is right there on my blog. Crap is king, but I own the palace.

What's up dog?? Are you going to write for the LA TIMES BLOG like I do?? Welcome aboard!

Good to see you again. It's been so long I had to get your link from Terri.

Tim said...

@terri: I'm sure once you see a baby in sight you'll go crazy and make immature noises and faces at it :p

@celine dion fan: so you're the guy that buys her records? :p Haha no... I'll try to look for that post on your blog, sounds cool. And I have no idea what the LA times are!