Saturday, June 23, 2007

About Random Crap

Random Crap is a blog that offers a unique way of looking at the world. This view will often be looked upon as weird, shocking and life altering. We have a natural need for random crap which has to be fed. In here, it will be pleased with irony, satire and most importantly total randomness.

Are you as sick as me of the current comedy that only serves people with extremely high standards? Do you also hate the total lack of absurdum in television programs? Do you hate the fact that you always have to pretend that something’s funny just because you don’t get it?

Read Random crap now! And lower you standards!


Contact info:

AIM : IGWofRA


Something bothering you ?

Send me an e-mail about it or make a comment on the blog and I’ll do my utmost best to ridicule whichever you requested if I like the topic!



No comments: