Friday, April 20, 2007

Random insult of the week: Jesus

Every week, random crap finds another Random person to insult...


This is one of these topics which are “not done”, but I’m sick of His popularity! It drives me nuts, and it really annoys me!

People thinks he’s so great just because he could turn water into wine. Wow, he can turn water into wine! How convenient at parties and birthdays. But did you ever consider the fact that this encourages our children to drink? Don’t get me wrong, I like to drink some wine on proper occasions as well, but will somebody please think of the children?!? I don’t want my children reading literature which promotes alcohol!

Now if he could turn wine into water, I’d be impressed. Sadly, Jesus apparently found it a lot more fun to use his skills as a form of entertainment, which really disappoints me. I expected more from the Son of God.

No comments: