Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Random Crap’s doctrine!

I First of all feel like I somehow need to explain why I suddenly want to create a doctrine. It has come to my attention that reader activity has been dropping significantly these days. It seem like my having fantastic inspiration isn’t working very well at all. So will installing a doctrine improve my terribly low ratings? Ofcourse, you might say that it was my fault for not posting in the weekends, but in my doctrine your opinion only counts when you post a comment. (talk about a difference between other doctrines!)

The Ten Commandments of a blogging doctrine

  • I am the Lord thy God.
  • Thou shalt not read the scriptures of other bloggers, if you do read them (and hence ignore my perfect authority), you shall do it with a critical eye. You will by all means ignore common sense and logic when defending Random Crap!
  • Thou shalt not make thyself an attentionwhore. Only two things deserve attention on this blog. The (upgraded to) divinely inspired blog author, and the divinely screwed over part of society. If you do not fit into any of these categories, you’re obviously extremely fat, and hence actually belong in the second category.
  • Thou shalt not make wrongful use of the name of thy God. From now on, the polite phrases “I just stepped into dog crap” and “I’m gonna take a crap” will be replaced by their more vulgar synonyms.
  • Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. In essence, the sabbath is whichever damn day I choose to do nothing at all! You will not complain about my laziness, and infact keep the blog alive by posting comments and putting in extra efforts of advertising me in the blogosphere. Even if it seems like I’ll probably never return.
  • Thou shalt not steal. All of my divine godliness is here for your usage, however I demand some link love when being quoted! Preferably, adding my stories to digg and other services would be greatly rewarded aswell in the second life (which probably means video blogging)
  • Thou shalt not lie, except when defending the idealogical purpose of Random Crap. Lying also does not cover selectively comprehending things.
  • Thou shalt wonder where the two other commandments are, and will not suspect me of laziness or lack of inspiration, for I am divine.

Purpose of a Random Crap Doctrine

I did not write this to make fun of the innocent and charismatic followers of modern day’s doctrines. I therefore would like to throw all responsibility and accountability of going to hell away from me due to misinterpretation of the text.

So why did I make this thing? Purely due to Financial reasons… a doctrine is a very nice way of getting some extra bucks.



No comments: