Saturday, June 30, 2007

Speedcat Hollydale has been crapped on

For my segment of “I’ve been crapped on” I will review blogs for free in my stupid Random Crap way of reviewing blogs! That’s right, expect no mercy, sympathy or something else that rhymes with “e” from me! More information on how to get your blog reviewed for free can be found here.

This is Random Crap’s first attempt of ridiculing another blog, so I have chosen the blog to make fun of wisely. This time it’s “Speedcat Hollydale Page” ’s turn to be crapped on. You can put every single blog into three categories:

  • Blogs that give obvious helping tips (money blogs etc)
  • Blogs that amuse (I’m pretty much the only one here…)
  • People who whine about their personal lives

On first sight, it seems like Speedcat Hollydale mostly whines about his personal life and hence fits in the third category. This category is usually what we would call “not interesting” or the “please kill me right now” kind of boring.
However, in some cases it actually may be quite interesting, especially if the person is an imprisoned criminal. What is my reasoning behind suspecting Speedcat Hollydale to be a con? First of all, the undeniable fact that he looks like one. Lets just face it people a mustache makes you look more like a criminal, and there’s no need to be annoying about that. But the more conclusive evidence is the following: Remember when someone couldn’t access my site due to being blocked by the windows parental control filter? This person was in fact mister Speedcat Hollydale. And apart from school kids, the only other people which have the windows safety filter on are criminals!


So tell me Mister Speedcat, how did you pull it off to get those pictures of you on a golf court? Did you pay the guards to let you out for a moment to deceive us? Is it even you on those pictures? Your time of lying and manipulating is over! OVER I TELL YOU!

edit: I actually forget the link to Speedcat Hollydale


8 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Very nice! Now that the secret is out, I can post some pictures of where I live....finally. Folsome County Prison is open for review.
Thanks for the link :-)

Speedcat Hooskow

Crazed Nitwit said...

Speed, DUDE! It's spelled Folsom you goof!

So tell me, just how close is Speed to Charlie Manson? Think he has a swastika on his forehead too??

Tim said...

Ooh the boundaries of their closeness knows no boundaries...
(that means I have no idea)

Anonymous said...

He may be a criminal but I'm pretty sure he's a little closer to Slingblade than Manson. He's harmless unless you piss him off!

Anonymous said...

I think Speedcat is Bugsy Siegal.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Unknown said...

@Rodrigo... your clever bot didn't notice this page was in english... so I guess you didn't read it after all eh? (waiting til someone translates this)

Anonymous said...

Via seu comentário, então ligo-o no Speedcat Hollydale Página.